1,668 Apartments for rent in Pine Hills, FL with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Pine Hills Accessible Apartments (1)
- Pine Hills Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Pine Hills Apartments with Garages (9)
- Pine Hills Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Pine Hills Apartments with Parking (17)
- Pine Hills Apartments with Pools (6)
- Pine Hills Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Pine Hills Dog Friendly Apartments (42)
- Pine Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (43)
- Orlovista Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Ocoee Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Forest City Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Windermere Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Maitland Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Altamonte Springs Apartments with Gyms (22)
- Oak Ridge Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Wekiwa Springs Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Winter Park Apartments with Gyms (13)
- Winter Garden Apartments with Gyms (13)
Looking to raise an NFL star? Better get to Pine Hills. In the last decade alone, it's been the home to 6 NFL players.
Located a mere 5 miles from the center of Orlando, Pine Hills is well known for its underground hip-hop scene. Despite the once lovely nickname of Crime Hills, the neighborhood is on the up-and-up because of the low rental prices. Also, efforts of neighboring Orlando and its citizens are helping to improve the area. Pine Hills may not be Disney World, but it’s turning into a lovely place to call home.
Having trouble with Craigslist Pine Hills? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Pine Hills renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.