223 Condos for rent in Pembroke Pines, FL
- Pembroke Pines Accessible Apartments (3)
- Pembroke Pines Apartments with Balconies (126)
- Pembroke Pines Apartments with Garages (88)
- Pembroke Pines Apartments with Gyms (62)
- Pembroke Pines Apartments with Hardwood Floors (34)
- Pembroke Pines Apartments with Parking (123)
- Pembroke Pines Apartments with Pools (120)
- Pembroke Pines Apartments with Washer-Dryers (146)
- Pembroke Pines Dog Friendly Apartments (30)
- Pembroke Pines Furnished Apartments (14)
- Pembroke Pines Luxury Apartments (185)
- Pembroke Pines Pet Friendly Apartments (37)
Nestled in perpetually sunny South Florida within stone’s throw of Miami and Fort Lauderdale, Pembroke Pines community has emerged in recent years as the Sunshine State’s fastest-growing ‘burb. Want to live the easy-breezy life in the double-P? Well, why else would you be here? Just peruse the following Qs and As and you’ll be living the good life with Pembroke Pines’ finest in a hot New York … er, South Florida … minute!
Having trouble with Craigslist Pembroke Pines? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding condos for rent in Pembroke Pines is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Pembroke Pines may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Pembroke Pines that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.