1,503 Apartments for rent in Oviedo, FL with Gyms
- Oviedo Accessible Apartments (2)
- Oviedo Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Oviedo Apartments with Garages (17)
- Oviedo Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Oviedo Apartments with Parking (19)
- Oviedo Apartments with Pools (14)
- Oviedo Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Oviedo Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Oviedo Furnished Apartments (3)
- Oviedo Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- University Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Winter Springs Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Casselberry Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Alafaya Apartments with Gyms (16)
- Azalea Park Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Sanford Apartments with Gyms (18)
- Fern Park Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Winter Park Apartments with Gyms (16)
- Longwood Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Lake Mary Apartments with Gyms (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Oviedo?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Oviedo?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Oviedo?
Oviedo, FL: home to Olympian Jennifer Barringer, who holds the American record for Steeplechase.
Oviedo, named because of the sound, was founded near Lake Charm, a small farming community in central Florida's Seminole County. When residents first arrived the community established a post office with a Spanish name to match the Spanish name of its state. Residents here have held onto their roots, and they embrace the country living ways of old in spite of booming economic growth. Festivals and small town quirkiness preserve the character that has been part of this community since its beginnings.
Having trouble with Craigslist Oviedo? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Oviedo renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.