493 Apartments for rent in Orange City, FL with Washer-Dryers
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Orange City (2)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Orange City (1)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Orange City (3)
- Orange City Accessible Apartments (1)
- Orange City Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Orange City Apartments with Garages (2)
- Orange City Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Orange City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Orange City Apartments with Parking (2)
- Orange City Apartments with Pools (3)
- Orange City Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Orange City Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- DeBary Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Deltona Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- DeLand Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- West DeLand Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Sanford Apartments with Washer-Dryers (36)
- Lake Mary Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Longwood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Winter Springs Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Samsula-Spruce Creek Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Wekiwa Springs Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Orange City?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Orange City?
First incorporated as a city back in 1882, Orange City was given its name because of all the orange groves planted in the city and the surrounding area. In 1894 and 1895, the Big Freeze destroyed the citrus industry in Orange City, and nearly all of citrus industry in the State of Florida.
If you are considering a move to Orange City, you won't need to give yourself as much time as you'd need when migrating to other locations (we'll wait while you breathe that sigh of relief). Orange City has a variety of living spaces that seem to enjoy a higher rate of availability than the average unit in this region. That doesn't mean you shouldn't get a head start though, since Florida is a destination as a whole due to the weather, so start looking a few months ahead of a planned move. Also keep in mind that the population in Orange City is growing at a significant rate. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Orange City offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Orange City. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Orange City can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.