311 Apartments for Rent in Longboat Key, FL with Washer-Dryers
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Longboat Key (2)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Longboat Key (24)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Longboat Key (14)
- Longboat Key Apartments with Balconies (21)
- Longboat Key Apartments with Garages (8)
- Longboat Key Apartments with Gyms (21)
- Longboat Key Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Longboat Key Apartments with Parking (22)
- Longboat Key Apartments with Pools (38)
- Longboat Key Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Longboat Key Furnished Apartments (20)
- Longboat Key Luxury Apartments (14)
- Longboat Key Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Bayshore Gardens Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Cortez Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- South Bradenton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Sarasota Apartments with Washer-Dryers (115)
- West Bradenton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Bradenton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (53)
- North Sarasota Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Siesta Key Apartments with Washer-Dryers (20)
- Holmes Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Kensington Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Longboat Key?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Longboat Key?
Some notable past residents of Longboat Key, Florida, include tennis legend Maria Sharapova, artist Ed Miracle, famed tennis coach Nick Bollettieri, Governor of American Samoa Frank Mockler and Lee Scott, former CEO of Wal-Mart. What a place to call home!
Imagine a luxurious beach community with quiet suburban living, warm weather and great neighbors. If you've imagined that, you've just imagined Longboat Key. Longboat Key is technically a suburb of Sarasota, in the Bradenton-Sarasota-Venice metropolitan area. Longboat Key is a city of condominiums. Literally. Instead of a government, the town is governed by a Federation of Longboat Key Condominiums, and in addition to some local infrastructure, the Federation helps manage visitors and residents of the city alike. The condos in Longboat Key draw many snowbirds; residents who live here only in the winter to escape the cold of wherever their main home is. However, some residents live here year-round. There are many reasons to come to Longboat Key. Many are drawn to the beaches, which are made of beautiful, pristine white sand. Others like the warm weather -- you'll never have to buy a down coat. Still others enjoy local culture and history. No matter what it is that brings people to Longboat Key, it's a good place to find an apartment to rent. The city is filled with rental properties, and you'll have your choice of places to enjoy great Florida living. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Longboat Key offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Longboat Key. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Longboat Key can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.