393 Apartments in Lighthouse Point
- Lighthouse Point Apartments with Balconies (15)
- Lighthouse Point Apartments with Garages (9)
- Lighthouse Point Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Lighthouse Point Apartments with Parking (14)
- Lighthouse Point Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
- Lighthouse Point Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Lighthouse Point Furnished Apartments (8)
- Lighthouse Point Luxury Apartments (3)
- Lighthouse Point Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Hillsboro Beach Apartments with Pools (5)
- Deerfield Beach Apartments with Pools (82)
- Pompano Beach Apartments with Pools (167)
- Lauderdale-by-the-Sea Apartments with Pools (27)
- Coconut Creek Apartments with Pools (42)
- Boca Raton Apartments with Pools (167)
- Oakland Park Apartments with Pools (65)
- Margate Apartments with Pools (31)
- Wilton Manors Apartments with Pools (19)
- Highland Beach Apartments with Pools (12)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Lighthouse Point?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Lighthouse Point?
Lighthouse Point is an interesting place in that it will never grow any bigger! Due to the constrictions of the canals and isles, it has reached its maximum capacity, and the residents like it that way!
Lighthouse Point is a city in Broward County, Florida that was named after the Hillsboro Inlet Lighthouse by Hillsboro Beach. It has a population of 10,344, which is a lot of people to pack into 2.4 square miles! It started out as an area of mangrove swamps and fertile farmland and didn't start undergoing development until 1951, when the first subdivision was completed. New neighborhoods were then built in between the isles and canals, creating a beautiful waterfront city. It's a small town with a leisurely lifestyle and has pretty much reached it's maximum expansion capacity so residents can rest assured that their city will remain exactly as quaint and welcoming as it is now. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Lighthouse Point means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Lighthouse Point could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.