371 Apartments for rent in Holiday, FL with Washer-Dryers
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Holiday (3)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Holiday (4)
- Holiday Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Holiday Apartments with Garages (14)
- Holiday Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Holiday Apartments with Parking (18)
- Holiday Apartments with Pools (7)
- Holiday Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Holiday Furnished Apartments (5)
- Holiday Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Beacon Square Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Elfers Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Tarpon Springs Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
- New Port Richey Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Trinity Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- East Lake Apartments with Washer-Dryers (24)
- New Port Richey East Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Port Richey Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Palm Harbor Apartments with Washer-Dryers (31)
- Jasmine Estates Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Holiday?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Holiday?
"If we took a holiday / Took some time to celebrate / Just one day out of life / It would be, it would be so nice" -Madonna, Holiday
Yes, folks. Holiday, Florida, is as much fun as it sounds. It's a suburb of the Tampa/St. Petersburg/Clearwater trinity of cities and has a population of 22,403, according to the U.S. census. The population does spike and dive quite a bit, as a lot of snowbirds come down to Florida for winter to escape the cold and snow. Holiday gets hot and humid weather about 10 months out of the year, so that's something to consider if a move here is on the horizon. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Holiday offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Holiday. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Holiday can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.