183 Apartments for Rent in Haines City, FL with Washer-Dryers
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Haines City (2)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Haines City (8)
- Haines City Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Haines City Apartments with Garages (13)
- Haines City Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Haines City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Haines City Apartments with Parking (15)
- Haines City Apartments with Pools (17)
- Haines City Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Haines City Furnished Apartments (4)
- Haines City Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Davenport Apartments with Washer-Dryers (22)
- Grenelefe Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Dundee Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Lake Alfred Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Cypress Gardens Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Winter Haven Apartments with Washer-Dryers (36)
- Poinciana Apartments with Washer-Dryers (44)
- Loughman Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Auburndale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Lake Wales Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Haines City?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Haines City?
Haines City, Florida was settled back in the 1800s when South Florida Railroad came through the area.
Haines City is a beautiful city with breathtaking scenery only matched by its amazing weather. What more could you want? Oh, yea, that's right, it's only a stones throw away from...Disney World!!! See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Haines City offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Haines City. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Haines City can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.