1,080 Apartments for rent in Fleming Island, FL with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Fleming Island Accessible Apartments (2)
- Fleming Island Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Fleming Island Apartments with Garages (6)
- Fleming Island Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Fleming Island Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Fleming Island Apartments with Parking (7)
- Fleming Island Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Fleming Island Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Fleming Island Furnished Apartments (2)
- Fleming Island Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Lakeside Apartments with Pools (5)
- Orange Park Apartments with Pools (6)
- Asbury Lake Apartments with Pools (4)
- Fruit Cove Apartments with Pools (10)
- Green Cove Springs Apartments with Pools (2)
- Oakleaf Plantation Apartments with Pools (13)
- Jacksonville Apartments with Pools (288)
- World Golf Village Apartments with Pools (20)
- Nocatee Apartments with Pools (18)
- Palm Valley Apartments with Pools (14)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Fleming Island?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Fleming Island?
Fleming Island, Florida
Fleming Island is a small town in Florida that is largely considered to be a suburb of Jacksonville. Fleming Island is not actually an island, despite its name its an area of former wetlands that has been developed into somewhere totally habitable and suburban. The main reason that anyone who doesn't live in Fleming Island comes here is for golf the small area is home to four great golf courses. It's also close to the beach but not on the beach so you don't have to pay crazy beachfront prices to get easy access to the water, sun and sand. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Fleming Island means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Fleming Island could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.