113 Short-term Apartments for rent in Country Club, FL
- Country Club Apartments with Balconies (25)
- Country Club Apartments with Garages (13)
- Country Club Apartments with Gyms (14)
- Country Club Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Country Club Apartments with Parking (32)
- Country Club Apartments with Pools (18)
- Country Club Apartments with Washer-Dryers (29)
- Country Club Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Country Club Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Miramar Short-term Apartments (3)
- Hialeah Short-term Apartments (3)
- Pembroke Pines Short-term Apartments (8)
- Doral Short-term Apartments (7)
- Davie Short-term Apartments (7)
- North Miami Beach Short-term Apartments (3)
- North Miami Short-term Apartments (2)
- Hollywood Short-term Apartments (4)
- Fountainebleau Short-term Apartments (1)
- Hallandale Beach Short-term Apartments (1)
The most famous resident of the unincorporated community of Country Club, Florida, was actor and comedian Jackie Gleason, who gave up the glitz and glamour of New York for the palms and sunshine of Country Club. Gleason's sprawling Country Club estate was located adjacent to the Country Club of Miami, the golf course and country club that gave the community its name.
The charming community of Country Club is home to more than 47,000 people. Within the community's four-and-a-half square miles, residents of the community enjoy all the benefits of living in an idyllic Florida city, such as balmy temperatures in the high 70's to 80's for most of the year. The community has grown by almost a third in the last ten years, and with good reason. Country Club is the kind of place you choose when your dream is to live near water, spend lots of time in the sunshine, and rarely have to deal with temperatures below 60 degrees, even in the coldest months of the year. See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Country Club takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.