1,041 Apartments for rent in Carrollwood, FL with Pools
- Carrollwood Accessible Apartments (2)
- Carrollwood Apartments with Balconies (17)
- Carrollwood Apartments with Garages (10)
- Carrollwood Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Carrollwood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Carrollwood Apartments with Parking (18)
- Carrollwood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Carrollwood Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Carrollwood Furnished Apartments (2)
- Carrollwood Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Egypt Lake-Leto Apartments with Pools (3)
- Lake Magdalene Apartments with Pools (5)
- Northdale Apartments with Pools (2)
- Citrus Park Apartments with Pools (6)
- Town 'n' Country Apartments with Pools (21)
- Cheval Apartments with Pools (8)
- Tampa Apartments with Pools (231)
- Westchase Apartments with Pools (10)
- Lutz Apartments with Pools (10)
- Keystone Apartments with Pools (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Carrollwood?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Carrollwood?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Carrollwood?
Carrollwoodians know how to balance their checkbooks: Carrollwood is part of theTampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater metro area that ranked No. 3 on Sterling's Best Places most fiscally fit cities in the United States. Situated close to the heart of Florida, Carrollwood is mere minutes away from Tampa Bay and its pristine white beaches. This city of over 34,000 people populating 9.21 square miles of land boasts of a warm, sunny weather that’s typical in most areas of Florida. So if you love the idea ...
Having trouble with Craigslist Carrollwood? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Carrollwood means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Carrollwood could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.