214 Condos for rent in Cape Coral, FL
- Cape Coral Accessible Apartments (7)
- Cape Coral Apartments with Balconies (318)
- Cape Coral Apartments with Garages (282)
- Cape Coral Apartments with Gyms (23)
- Cape Coral Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
- Cape Coral Apartments with Parking (364)
- Cape Coral Apartments with Pools (391)
- Cape Coral Apartments with Washer-Dryers (320)
- Cape Coral Dog Friendly Apartments (249)
- Cape Coral Furnished Apartments (101)
- Cape Coral Luxury Apartments (632)
- Cape Coral Pet Friendly Apartments (252)
- Lochmoor Waterway Estates Condos for Rent (4)
- McGregor Condos for Rent (9)
- Whiskey Creek Condos for Rent (6)
- Burnt Store Marina Condos for Rent (8)
- Iona Condos for Rent (33)
- Cypress Lake Condos for Rent (21)
- Bokeelia Condos for Rent (3)
- Villas Condos for Rent (4)
- Fort Myers Condos for Rent (62)
- North Fort Myers Condos for Rent (3)
With a population of 154,305 and a geographical size of 120 square miles, Cape Coral is one of the largest cities in Florida. Its nickname is the "Waterfront Wonderland" because of its more than 400 miles of navigable waters, and it boasts more miles of canals than any other city worldwide.
Cape Coral is anything but a small town. With a population of 154,305, it's one of Florida's largest cities, and at 120 square miles it covers a heck of a lot of ground. Geographically, it has more canals (mileage-wise) than any other city on the planet, and it's home to more than 400 miles of navigable water. Perhaps all this water has something to do with the fact that, no matter where you are in Cape Coral, you don't really feel like you're in a big city. It's true that the area is home to a number of huge corporations, but underneath this thriving business community there's a laid-back vibe, thanks in part to the magnificent waterfront views that make you feel like you're on a perpetual vacation, even when you're working. See more
Finding condos for rent in Cape Coral is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Cape Coral may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Cape Coral that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.