130 Apartments in Bradenton
- Bradenton Accessible Apartments (15)
- Bradenton Apartments with Garages (35)
- Bradenton Apartments with Gyms (37)
- Bradenton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (18)
- Bradenton Apartments with Parking (51)
- Bradenton Apartments with Pools (49)
- Bradenton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (49)
- Bradenton Dog Friendly Apartments (38)
- Bradenton Furnished Apartments (18)
- Bradenton Luxury Apartments (70)
- Bradenton Pet Friendly Apartments (38)
- South Bradenton Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Palmetto Apartments with Balconies (4)
- West Bradenton Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Bayshore Gardens Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Cortez Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Longboat Key Apartments with Balconies (19)
- Holmes Beach Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Sarasota Apartments with Balconies (54)
- The Meadows Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Southgate Apartments with Balconies (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Bradenton?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Bradenton?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Bradenton?
Aloha, beach bums, and welcome to your Bradenton, Florida apartment hunting headquarters! Rumor on the boardwalk is you’re looking to score a primo crash pad in the city where the sun never ceases to shine (except at nighttime, of course … sorry, apartment scavengers, but the laws of nature apply to Manatee County as well!). Luckily, you’ve come to the right place, because setting people up in their Bradenton dream dwellings is what we do best. Just take a quick peek at the following tidbits of ...
If you’re a sucker for a city surrounded by majestic bodies of water, you’re in for a treat in Bradenton, which is home to more than 20 miles of pristine beaches along the Intracoastal Waterway and the Manatee River. Popular aqua-centric activities include fishing off the Sunshine Skyway Bridge or in Cortez Fishing Village, checking out the slapstick shenanigans of the sea creatures at the Parker Manatee Aquarium, and swimming, jet skiing, or riding the waves along the shores of Bradenton Beach or Ana Maria Island. Obviously, Bradenton is a popular destination for tourists (loud shirts and floppy hats will inevitably give their identities away), so hopefully you don’t mind sharing the streets with snowbirds and vacationers. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Bradenton renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.