371 Apartments for rent in Bayshore Gardens, FL with Pools
- Bayshore Gardens Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Bayshore Gardens Apartments with Garages (2)
- Bayshore Gardens Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Bayshore Gardens Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Bayshore Gardens Apartments with Parking (4)
- Bayshore Gardens Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Bayshore Gardens Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Bayshore Gardens Furnished Apartments (2)
- Bayshore Gardens Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- South Bradenton Apartments with Pools (5)
- West Samoset Apartments with Pools (1)
- Bradenton Apartments with Pools (55)
- Longboat Key Apartments with Pools (36)
- West Bradenton Apartments with Pools (3)
- North Sarasota Apartments with Pools (5)
- Palmetto Apartments with Pools (9)
- Cortez Apartments with Pools (4)
- Sarasota Apartments with Pools (69)
- Desoto Lakes Apartments with Pools (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Bayshore Gardens?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Bayshore Gardens?
Bayshore Gardens: Suburban living off the Gulf of Mexico, there is nearly 170 campsites within the greater Bayshore Gardens area. Bring your tent and sleeping bag for some outdoors fun!
Florida is a state with a great deal to offer. From Miami to Tampa, there is no shortage of metropolitan and beachfront activities for residents to enjoy. However, for those who want to have beachfront views without being inside the sometimes-congested major cities, it can be hard to find friendly suburban neighborhoods. Bayshore Gardens is located about an hour drive south of Tampa, and is right next to Sarasota Bay. It is a fairly cozy residential community; the population was just over 17,000 according to the 2010 United States Census. Despite its size, Bayshore Gardens has a number of waterfront activities and scenic vistas for residents and visitors to enjoy. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Bayshore Gardens means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Bayshore Gardens could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.