148 Apartments in Alafaya
- Alafaya Accessible Apartments (3)
- Alafaya Apartments with Balconies (29)
- Alafaya Apartments with Garages (40)
- Alafaya Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Alafaya Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Alafaya Apartments with Parking (45)
- Alafaya Apartments with Pools (36)
- Alafaya Apartments with Washer-Dryers (29)
- Alafaya Furnished Apartments (3)
- Alafaya Pet Friendly Apartments (39)
- University Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Wedgefield Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Azalea Park Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Oviedo Dog Friendly Apartments (15)
- Goldenrod Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Conway Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Orlando Dog Friendly Apartments (267)
- Winter Park Dog Friendly Apartments (22)
- Winter Springs Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Pine Castle Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
Since 2000, Orlando’s population has grown by more than a third and all of those international tourists visiting Mickey and friends aren’t even added into the equation making the city the fourth fastest-growing city in the U.S., according to Forbes.
Alafaya Trail, which cuts north and south through east Orlando, might only be one street, but it is home to more than 60,000 college students and a growing high-tech corridor that employs thousands of professionals.The explosion of education, industry, and neighborhoods in east Orlando, particularly the Alafaya corridor, has contributed to its remarkable growth. Whether you're a college student looking for a party pad for you and your pals or a business professional who wants to shorten a harrowing Orlando commute on infamous Interstate 4, Alafaya, Florida offers plenty of places for rent. Orlando, Florida might be the city that Mickey Mouse built, but Alafaya, Florida, nestled on the east side of the city, doesn't have the touristy vibe of the attractions district south of downtown. Instead, Alafaya combines a touch of suburbia with the feel of a college town, thanks to the growing University of Central Florida, the landmark of Alafaya Trail. It is now the second-largest university in the country, with an enrollment topping 60,000 students. Alafaya, Florida has a decidedly young feel, with college students inhabiting many of the areas rental apartments for better or worse. However, Alafaya doesn't cater exclusively to the growing student population renters can find quieter read, no wild college students allowed complexes perfect for professionals and families alike. With average temperatures ranging from the 70s to 90s year-round, Alafaya apartments have plenty of outdoor amenities, including pools, where residents can cool off in the Florida sunshine.
Having trouble with Craigslist Alafaya? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding an apartment in Alafaya that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.