581 Apartments for rent in Westport, CT with Hardwood Floors
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Westport Accessible Apartments (3)
- Westport Apartments with Balconies (19)
- Westport Apartments with Garages (12)
- Westport Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Westport Apartments with Parking (20)
- Westport Apartments with Pools (7)
- Westport Apartments with Washer-Dryers (20)
- Westport Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Westport Furnished Apartments (6)
- Westport Luxury Apartments (5)
- Westport Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Norwalk Apartments with Hardwood Floors (18)
- Wilton Center Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Darien Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Bridgeport Apartments with Hardwood Floors (24)
- Trumbull Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Ridgefield Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Stamford Apartments with Hardwood Floors (37)
- Stratford Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Northport Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Fort Salonga Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Westport?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Westport?
"The Minuteman has become the symbol for Westport's independent spirit and will forever stand watch over our community. Blue is for the river that flows though the town and its history. Green is for the fertile land on which the town was founded, and the golden sky is symbolic of the wealth of community spirit and natural resources which make Westport such a special place." (- Miggs Burroughs, designer of Westport’s town flag)
Sitting on the Long Island Sound, Westport dates back to before the American Revolution. Settlers came in from the nearby civilizations of Weston, Fairfield, and Norwalk. Its name was originally the Village of Saugatuck, a name that refers to the river that runs through town. See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Westport renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.