567 Apartments for rent in Milford city, CT with Gyms
- Milford city Accessible Apartments (5)
- Milford city Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Milford city Apartments with Garages (6)
- Milford city Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Milford city Apartments with Parking (24)
- Milford city Apartments with Pools (2)
- Milford city Apartments with Washer-Dryers (18)
- Milford city Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Milford city Furnished Apartments (13)
- Milford city Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Stratford Apartments with Gyms (2)
- West Haven Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Shelton Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Bridgeport Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Trumbull Apartments with Gyms (2)
- New Haven Apartments with Gyms (24)
- East Haven Apartments with Gyms (2)
- North Haven Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Westport Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Wallingford Center Apartments with Gyms (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Milford city?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Milford city?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Milford city?
Back in 1902, customers buying Quaker Oats oatmeal found a redeemable coupon for a small plot of land in Milford about 10 feet x 10 feet. The land came from a 15 acre tract of land in a subdivision that was never built. But hey, free land!
Milford is a small town with a population of just over 52,000, with seventeen miles of coast line along Long Island Sound, an Atlantic Ocean estuary. With a pristine town square, a beautiful coastline, and an historic town center with some structures dating from its early settlement in 1639, Milford is a city that one cannot help but fall in love with. Theres plenty of pride in the towns history, culture, and recreation and employment opportunities. If small town living sounds good to you, Milford is the ideal place to go to. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Milford city renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.