318 Apartments for rent in Manchester, CT with Hardwood Floors
- Manchester Accessible Apartments (5)
- Manchester Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Manchester Apartments with Garages (3)
- Manchester Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Manchester Apartments with Parking (14)
- Manchester Apartments with Pools (7)
- Manchester Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Manchester Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Manchester Furnished Apartments (2)
- Manchester Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- East Hartford Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Rockville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Glastonbury Center Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Hartford Apartments with Hardwood Floors (27)
- Wethersfield Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Windsor Locks Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Thompsonville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Bloomfield Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Newington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- West Hartford Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Manchester?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Manchester?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Manchester?
"Manchester is the place where people do things...'Don't talk about what you are going to do, do it.' That is the Manchester habit." (- Judge Parry, "What the Judge Saw")
Just a few miles east of Hartford lies Manchester, one of the key retail hubs in the state of Connecticut. The town, along with neighboring South Windsor, houses an enormous shopping mall and The Shoppes at Buckland Hills, in addition to several other malls and store strips. Whether residents want to stroll along the gorgeously landscaped Promenade Shops at Evergreen Walk, or take in a movie at the state-of-the-art Rave Cinemas—they even have a Ben and Jerry's, Starbucks, and restaurant/bar inside!—there are tons of things to do. And don't forget the farms; tons of pick-your-own farms are either in Manchester proper or within just a few miles.
Situated in the center of Connecticut, Manchester has easy access to major highways, including I-84, I-384, and I-291 (which quickly connects to I-91). Just a few minutes east of Hartford, Manchester has a lot to offer for those looking to live the suburban life while having an easy commute, and those looking for a hopping neighborhood with lots to do. In an area that is covered by farms, Manchester is a welcome hub of culture, retail, and food. Just make sure to start your search early as the housing recovery is booming, and many new constructions and other highly sought after locations may sell or rent to you quick but have much later move in dates. See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Manchester renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.