610 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Greenwich, CT
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Greenwich (1)
- Greenwich Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Greenwich Apartments with Garages (2)
- Greenwich Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Greenwich Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Greenwich Apartments with Parking (6)
- Greenwich Apartments with Pools (2)
- Greenwich Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Greenwich Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Greenwich Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Greenwich (1)
- Harrison 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Stamford 1 Bedroom Apartments (40)
- White Plains 1 Bedroom Apartments (15)
- Mamaroneck 1 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Armonk 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Bayville 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Locust Valley 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Glen Cove 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Darien 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Sea Cliff 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Greenwich?
In July 2005, Greenwich took first place on the "100 Best Places to Live in the United States" list compiled by CNN / Money and Money magazine. The following year, Money magazine declared Greenwich number one in its "Biggest Earner" category. Two questions then: why aren't you living there, and when are you going to move?
Famed as the home of movie moguls, hedge funds, and horse farms, Greenwich is a town which we all think we know. Look a little deeper though and it soon becomes clear that the neighborhoods of this charming, historic, and really pleasant town are home to more than just a plethora of Manhattan-based business professionals and a wealth of decadent shopping options (although both are pretty abundant). See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Greenwich offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Greenwich, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.