490 Apartments for rent in Darien, CT with Hardwood Floors
- Darien Accessible Apartments (1)
- Darien Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Darien Apartments with Garages (9)
- Darien Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Darien Apartments with Parking (11)
- Darien Apartments with Pools (1)
- Darien Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Darien Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Darien Furnished Apartments (1)
- Darien Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Norwalk Apartments with Hardwood Floors (14)
- Stamford Apartments with Hardwood Floors (40)
- Old Greenwich Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Riverside Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Cos Cob Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Wilton Center Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Westport Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Greenwich Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Byram Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Bayville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Darien?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Darien?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Darien?
"I thought I saw the still sun / Strike the side of a hammer in flight / And from it a sea bird be born / To take off over the marshes." - At Darien Bridge by James L. Dickey
Looking for places to rent in Connecticut? Why not try Darien? It's a favorite for commuters to the NYC area because it's right off the Metro-North train line just an hour outside the city. It's also close to Norwalk and Stamford, two exciting cities with a lot to offer as well. It's filled with mansions and luxury apartments and is a beautiful area of peaceful Connecticut. If you can afford one of the beautiful rental houses here, you'll enjoy a high quality of life and easy access to nearby hot spots.
Having trouble with Craigslist Darien? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Darien renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.