514 Apartments for rent in Darien, CT with Garages
- Darien Accessible Apartments (1)
- Darien Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Darien Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Darien Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Darien Apartments with Parking (8)
- Darien Apartments with Pools (6)
- Darien Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- Darien Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Darien Furnished Apartments (6)
- Darien Luxury Apartments (9)
- Darien Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Norwalk Apartments with Garages (12)
- Stamford Apartments with Garages (49)
- Old Greenwich Apartments with Garages (2)
- Riverside Apartments with Garages (1)
- Cos Cob Apartments with Garages (2)
- Westport Apartments with Garages (5)
- Greenwich Apartments with Garages (4)
- Byram Apartments with Garages (2)
- Oyster Bay Apartments with Garages (1)
- Northport Apartments with Garages (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Darien?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Darien?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Darien?
"I thought I saw the still sun / Strike the side of a hammer in flight / And from it a sea bird be born / To take off over the marshes." - At Darien Bridge by James L. Dickey
Looking for places to rent in Connecticut? Why not try Darien? It's a favorite for commuters to the NYC area because it's right off the Metro-North train line just an hour outside the city. It's also close to Norwalk and Stamford, two exciting cities with a lot to offer as well. It's filled with mansions and luxury apartments and is a beautiful area of peaceful Connecticut. If you can afford one of the beautiful rental houses here, you'll enjoy a high quality of life and easy access to nearby hot spots.
Having trouble with Craigslist Darien? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Darien apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.