1,152 Apartments for rent in Castle Rock, CO with Washer-Dryers
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Castle Rock (8)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Castle Rock (12)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Castle Rock (7)
- Castle Rock Accessible Apartments (4)
- Castle Rock Apartments with Balconies (29)
- Castle Rock Apartments with Garages (30)
- Castle Rock Apartments with Gyms (13)
- Castle Rock Apartments with Hardwood Floors (13)
- Castle Rock Apartments with Parking (29)
- Castle Rock Apartments with Pools (17)
- Castle Rock Dog Friendly Apartments (25)
- Castle Rock Pet Friendly Apartments (26)
- Castle Pines Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Castle Pines North Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Parker Apartments with Washer-Dryers (16)
- Lone Tree Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- Meridian Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Stonegate Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Dove Valley Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Highlands Ranch Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- Inverness Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Centennial Apartments with Washer-Dryers (26)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Castle Rock?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Castle Rock?
And, as the Star of Bethlehem Declared the Saviors birth - May this - the Star of Castle Rock Shine forth for Peace on Earth. (Helen Lowrie Marshall, "The Star of Castle Rock")
Located 30 miles south of Downtown Denver and 40 miles north of Colorado Spring, Castle Rock, CO is home to approximately 49,000 people. Interestingly, this town was named after a castle tower-shaped butte located prominently at the center of the town. The area used to be the territory of Native Americans, but rumors of gold changed the course of its history with so many people drawn to this area in hot pursuit of riches. With a history thats as interesting as its name, this town currently boasts of a thriving community enjoying one of the best landscapes that nature offers, as well as the convenience of city living.With the Rocky Mountains a few miles in the west, this 31.6 square mile town is perfectly nestled with towering and majestic mountains as backdrops. Additionally, the climate is typical of arid Colorado. One good thing is that the area is just a wee bit away from the extreme winter storms of the mountains and heat of the plains. It's no wonder that Native Americans found it the perfect place for hunting. Nothing much has changedmodern-day game and opportunities beckon here in Castle Rock. If youre ensnared by such an opportunity, it's time to snag your own territory here! See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Castle Rock offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Castle Rock. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Castle Rock can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.