378 Apartments for rent in Winter Gardens, CA with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Winter Gardens (2)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Winter Gardens (2)
- Winter Gardens Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Winter Gardens Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Winter Gardens Apartments with Parking (6)
- Winter Gardens Apartments with Pools (2)
- Winter Gardens Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Winter Gardens Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Bostonia Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Lakeside Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- El Cajon Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Santee Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Casa de Oro-Mount Helix Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- La Mesa Apartments with Washer-Dryers (16)
- Spring Valley Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- La Presa Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Lemon Grove Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Alpine Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Winter Gardens?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Winter Gardens?
Not one but three parks adjoin Winter Gardens for plenty of outdoor activities. The parks are Northcote, Padre Dam and Shadow Hills.
In San Diego County, Winter Gardens is a small community -- a Census Designated Place, actually -- with a population of 20,631 according to the 2010 U.S. Census. The community is ideally situated between I-8 and the San Vicente Freeway and near such recreational hubs as Lake Jennings and Lindo Lake, and the Cleveland National Forest. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Winter Gardens offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Winter Gardens. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Winter Gardens can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.