1,170 Apartments for rent in Winter Gardens, CA with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Winter Gardens Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Winter Gardens Apartments with Garages (3)
- Winter Gardens Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Winter Gardens Apartments with Parking (10)
- Winter Gardens Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Winter Gardens Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Winter Gardens Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Bostonia Apartments with Pools (2)
- Lakeside Apartments with Pools (2)
- El Cajon Apartments with Pools (15)
- Santee Apartments with Pools (11)
- Rancho San Diego Apartments with Pools (1)
- Casa de Oro-Mount Helix Apartments with Pools (1)
- La Mesa Apartments with Pools (15)
- Spring Valley Apartments with Pools (5)
- Lemon Grove Apartments with Pools (2)
- Alpine Apartments with Pools (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Winter Gardens?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Winter Gardens?
Not one but three parks adjoin Winter Gardens for plenty of outdoor activities. The parks are Northcote, Padre Dam and Shadow Hills.
In San Diego County, Winter Gardens is a small community -- a Census Designated Place, actually -- with a population of 20,631 according to the 2010 U.S. Census. The community is ideally situated between I-8 and the San Vicente Freeway and near such recreational hubs as Lake Jennings and Lindo Lake, and the Cleveland National Forest. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Winter Gardens means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Winter Gardens could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.