4,021 Apartments for rent in Whittier, CA with Gyms
- Whittier Accessible Apartments (1)
- Whittier Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Whittier Apartments with Garages (3)
- Whittier Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Whittier Apartments with Parking (8)
- Whittier Apartments with Pools (3)
- Whittier Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Whittier Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Whittier Furnished Apartments (1)
- Whittier Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Hacienda Heights Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Santa Fe Springs Apartments with Gyms (3)
- La Mirada Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Pico Rivera Apartments with Gyms (3)
- La Habra Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Norwalk Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Montebello Apartments with Gyms (1)
- El Monte Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Buena Park Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Cerritos Apartments with Gyms (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Whittier?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Whittier?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Whittier?
Historic buildings, charming neighborhood parks, streets lined with old growth trees, and the old fashioned Craftsman and Spanish Colonial Revival homes make up Whittier. And, L.A. and Orange County are both nearby and accessible. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Whittier renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.