2,020 Apartments for rent in Alhambra, CA with Gyms
- Alhambra Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Alhambra Apartments with Garages (11)
- Alhambra Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Alhambra Apartments with Parking (16)
- Alhambra Apartments with Pools (3)
- Alhambra Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Alhambra Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Alhambra Furnished Apartments (2)
- Alhambra Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Monterey Park Apartments with Gyms (2)
- East Los Angeles Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Pasadena Apartments with Gyms (14)
- Pico Rivera Apartments with Gyms (3)
- El Monte Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Arcadia Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Downey Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Glendale Apartments with Gyms (25)
- South Gate Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Whittier Apartments with Gyms (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Alhambra?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Alhambra?
Greetings, Alhambra leasers, and welcome to the headquarters for your apartment hunting endeavors! Located just 8 miles from downtown Los Angeles in western L.A. County, Alhambra is one of the San Gabriel Valley’s most conveniently located cities. Interested in finding a place to call your own in Alhambra? Then stick with us, because the dwellings of your dreams are just a hop, skip, and jump (or a few simple clicks) away …
Having trouble with Craigslist Alhambra? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Alhambra renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.