961 Apartments for rent in West Covina, CA with Parking
- West Covina Accessible Apartments (4)
- West Covina Apartments with Balconies (18)
- West Covina Apartments with Garages (10)
- West Covina Apartments with Gyms (9)
- West Covina Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- West Covina Apartments with Pools (16)
- West Covina Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- West Covina Dog Friendly Apartments (15)
- West Covina Furnished Apartments (1)
- West Covina Pet Friendly Apartments (16)
- Covina Apartments with Parking (9)
- Walnut Apartments with Parking (3)
- Citrus Apartments with Parking (1)
- Baldwin Park Apartments with Parking (2)
- Azusa Apartments with Parking (2)
- Hacienda Heights Apartments with Parking (3)
- Rowland Heights Apartments with Parking (8)
- Glendora Apartments with Parking (16)
- Diamond Bar Apartments with Parking (12)
- Duarte Apartments with Parking (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in West Covina?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in West Covina?
How can I find a cheap apartment in West Covina?
West Covina's motto should be "Citizens for West Covina": the city became incorporated to stop the construction of a sewage farm within its boundaries. Citizens banded together over this controversial issue and demanded the right to declare their independence from Covina in 1923.
West Covina is less than 100 years old, which might sound old to a human, but in city years, it's still just a kid! However, it is certainly growing up fast. West Covina is already twice as big as its parent city, Covina. The locals have been going mad with development since the end of the Second World War, adding vast shopping centers, housing developments, and public buildings. The pace of growth has finally started to ease a little, which means demand for housing is quickly rising to meet the slow-down in supply. If you want to move to West Covina, now is the time to get in and grab that perfect apartment (before someone else does). See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some West Covina apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.