84 Condos for rent in Walnut Creek, CA
- Walnut Creek Accessible Apartments (16)
- Walnut Creek Apartments with Balconies (33)
- Walnut Creek Apartments with Garages (30)
- Walnut Creek Apartments with Gyms (19)
- Walnut Creek Apartments with Hardwood Floors (25)
- Walnut Creek Apartments with Parking (50)
- Walnut Creek Apartments with Pools (41)
- Walnut Creek Apartments with Washer-Dryers (29)
- Walnut Creek Dog Friendly Apartments (31)
- Walnut Creek Furnished Apartments (4)
- Walnut Creek Pet Friendly Apartments (33)
This song goes out to a good friend of mine /He lives life to the fullest, (yeah) every single day /Down in Oakland /I'm gonna find them /I'm gonna get them -- From "Down in Oakland" by the Transplants
Walnut Creek is in the East Bay part of the San Francisco Bay Area, just 15 minutes away from Oakland in Northern California. It serves its purpose as an Oakland suburb for those who want to work in a big city but live in a smaller area. If living life to the fullest sounds good to you, check out the rental options here before you decide whether you want to join the growing number of residents who call Walnut Creek home. See more
Finding condos for rent in Walnut Creek is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Walnut Creek may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Walnut Creek that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.