775 Apartments for rent in Upland, CA with Parking
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Upland Accessible Apartments (3)
- Upland Apartments with Balconies (19)
- Upland Apartments with Garages (18)
- Upland Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Upland Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Upland Apartments with Pools (16)
- Upland Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Upland Dog Friendly Apartments (21)
- Upland Furnished Apartments (2)
- Upland Pet Friendly Apartments (21)
- Claremont Apartments with Parking (18)
- Montclair Apartments with Parking (11)
- Rancho Cucamonga Apartments with Parking (58)
- Ontario Apartments with Parking (62)
- La Verne Apartments with Parking (5)
- Pomona Apartments with Parking (14)
- Chino Apartments with Parking (31)
- San Dimas Apartments with Parking (12)
- Eastvale Apartments with Parking (22)
- Chino Hills Apartments with Parking (26)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Upland?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Upland?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Upland?
Los Angeles has a lot of bedroom communities and, while it’s not exactly the Lincoln bedroom, Upland is one of the prettiest. Sitting just a smidge over 30 miles from La-La Land, residents are within spitting distance of the king of So Cal’s commerce and culture (hush up East Coasters).
Located at the base of the San Gabriel Mountains, Upland began life as an orange grove, as did much of Southern Cali. Since then, it’s grown into a city that may not be the best little city in the world, but it sure does feel like it to an awful lot of its residents. It’s generally at the top of the list of best places to live in San Bernardino County. With a vacancy rate of 8.3 percent (lower than the national average) you should still be able to slip into something quite comfortable in Upland.
So, you want the real skinny on this L.A. ‘burb? I think once you hear what it has to offer, you’ll wanna set down roots in the rich agri-soil of Upland, CA.
Having trouble with Craigslist Upland? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Upland apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.