81 Furnished Apartments for rent in Seaside, CA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Seaside (1)
- Seaside Accessible Apartments (1)
- Seaside Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Seaside Apartments with Garages (10)
- Seaside Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Seaside Apartments with Parking (11)
- Seaside Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Seaside Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Seaside Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Marina Furnished Apartments (2)
- Monterey Furnished Apartments (6)
- Pacific Grove Furnished Apartments (26)
- Del Monte Forest Furnished Apartments (10)
- Salinas Furnished Apartments (3)
- Rio del Mar Furnished Apartments (2)
- Capitola Furnished Apartments (2)
- Twin Lakes Furnished Apartments (2)
- Santa Cruz Furnished Apartments (3)
- Los Gatos Furnished Apartments (2)
Renting in the city of Seaside, California? Well, you’ve come to the right place. We've got all the info you will need to find the perfect apartment in this little beach town, so hang around a little while longer to learn all about the Seaside life.
Situated on the side of the sea, obviously, and walking distance to the popular little city of Monterey, this part of the California coast is a great option for renters looking for cheap apartments more than a city type of living. Around here, you don't have to spend a grand every month on housing. Nope, you can enjoy the ocean breeze, beach views, and year-round perfect weather for just $800 or $900 a month. And, in a city of just 9.4 square miles, the waterfront is always a short walk or bike ride away.
Seaside has just a handful of apartments, a few duplexes, and a few rental homes. Apartment life feels like living at a beach motel, with small two-story complexes located throughout the city at rates in the $800 - $1,000 range. Duplexes and houses rent for about the same rate, with one bedroom and two bedroom homes costing about $900 a month.
Lucky for you, pet-friendly apartments can be found very easily in this city. So, bring the pets along, chances are they will be more than welcome.
So, that's the thick and thin of Seaside life. Enjoy!
Furnished apartments in Seaside can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Seaside as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.