The best of Oakland is at your fingertips! Located in a beautiful historic building, this is a striking, modern industrial-style 1865 square foot live/work loft that’s unusually spacious and filled with light. This unique space boasts:
* Soaring 25-foot high ceilings
* Architecturally exposed pipe and beam for a sleek, modern-industrial feel
* Two floors with two separate elevated loft areas
* Polished concrete and hardwood floors throughout
* Huge, original industrial-style windows plus a skylight for incredible light throughout the space
* Large, walk in closet
* An open floor plan for an extraordinary sense of flow
* Stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops
* Gas range
* Two security gates with security cameras on the exterior of the building. An app enables you to view what’s going on outside via your mobile device
* Ample street parking and laundry facilities onsite
* A shared outdoor patio for evening happy hours or a quiet, sunny outdoor space to read and relax
* Fantastic location!
This is a prime location within minutes of public transportation that will get you anywhere in Oakland or San Francisco quickly and easily, immediate access to all major freeways, and any shopping you could need.
* A park, tennis courts, skate park, pool, and biking trails within two minutes' walk
* A variety of gyms and a climbing wall within minutes' bike ride
* Restaurants, food trucks, and cozy cafes close by
* Any store you might need within minutes including Bayshore Mall (theaters, restaurants, retail shops, etc.), Target, Nordstrom Rack, Ulta Beauty, Office Depot, Home Depot, Safeway, Michael's, Pet Mart, Best Buy, Decathalon Sporting Goods, and many, many others
* 10 minutes or less by car/bike to virtually any neighborhood in Oakland: Lake Merritt and Lakeshore, Temescal and the Oakland Gourmet Ghetto, the Oakland Art Murmur, Rockridge, Uptown, Old Town, and Jack London Square
* 8 minute drive to the San Francisco's Financial District and SoMa; 12 minutes to the Mission district (off-peak times); 12 minute drive to UC Berkeley Campus
* 5 minutes or less by car/bike to the West Oakland BART station -- a central hub for the public transportation system. From the West Oakland BART, only 8 minutes to the San Francisco's Financial District/SoMa and 11 minutes to the vibrant Mission district
This unique space is also located in a pocket of the neighborhood well known to be an experimental artist hub full of fire artists, print makers, sculptors, custom bike workshops, jewelry designers, rehearsal studios, painters, professional photographers, and others.
The unit is unfurnished.
12-month lease, first and last month’s rent, and a refundable security deposit. One cat or one small (under 20 pounds), quiet dog welcome with an additional pet deposit.