308 Apartments for rent in Rohnert Park, CA with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Rohnert Park Accessible Apartments (3)
- Rohnert Park Apartments with Balconies (17)
- Rohnert Park Apartments with Garages (10)
- Rohnert Park Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Rohnert Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Rohnert Park Apartments with Parking (17)
- Rohnert Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
- Rohnert Park Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Rohnert Park Furnished Apartments (2)
- Rohnert Park Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Santa Rosa Apartments with Pools (27)
- Petaluma Apartments with Pools (3)
- Larkfield-Wikiup Apartments with Pools (2)
- Windsor Apartments with Pools (1)
- Sonoma Apartments with Pools (1)
- St. Helena Apartments with Pools (3)
- Novato Apartments with Pools (11)
- Lucas Valley-Marinwood Apartments with Pools (2)
- San Anselmo Apartments with Pools (1)
- Napa Apartments with Pools (13)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Rohnert Park?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Rohnert Park?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Rohnert Park?
So, you've found yourself looking into the tiny town of Rohnert Park, California for your next rental? Well, great. It's a picture-perfect community with lots and lots of apartments, townhomes and house rentals, so stick around and we'll guide you through all the nuances of renting in this little town just 50 miles north of San Francisco. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Rohnert Park means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Rohnert Park could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.