32 Apartments for Rent in Rohnert Park, CA with Gyms
- Rohnert Park Accessible Apartments (3)
- Rohnert Park Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Rohnert Park Apartments with Garages (8)
- Rohnert Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Rohnert Park Apartments with Parking (11)
- Rohnert Park Apartments with Pools (9)
- Rohnert Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Rohnert Park Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Rohnert Park Furnished Apartments (2)
- Rohnert Park Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Santa Rosa Apartments with Gyms (19)
- Petaluma Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Larkfield-Wikiup Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Novato Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Napa Apartments with Gyms (6)
- San Rafael Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Larkspur Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Corte Madera Apartments with Gyms (2)
- American Canyon Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Vallejo Apartments with Gyms (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Rohnert Park?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Rohnert Park?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Rohnert Park?
So, you've found yourself looking into the tiny town of Rohnert Park, California for your next rental? Well, great. It's a picture-perfect community with lots and lots of apartments, townhomes and house rentals, so stick around and we'll guide you through all the nuances of renting in this little town just 50 miles north of San Francisco. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Rohnert Park renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.