132 Condos for rent in Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
- Rancho Santa Margarita Apartments with Balconies (23)
- Rancho Santa Margarita Apartments with Garages (23)
- Rancho Santa Margarita Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Rancho Santa Margarita Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Rancho Santa Margarita Apartments with Parking (26)
- Rancho Santa Margarita Apartments with Pools (26)
- Rancho Santa Margarita Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Rancho Santa Margarita Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Rancho Santa Margarita Furnished Apartments (4)
- Rancho Santa Margarita Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Coto de Caza Condos for Rent (1)
- Mission Viejo Condos for Rent (13)
- Lake Forest Condos for Rent (7)
- Ladera Ranch Condos for Rent (6)
- Laguna Hills Condos for Rent (1)
- Laguna Woods Condos for Rent (18)
- Aliso Viejo Condos for Rent (14)
- San Juan Capistrano Condos for Rent (2)
- Laguna Niguel Condos for Rent (11)
- Irvine Condos for Rent (74)
Want to live in a record holding city? Rancho Santa Margarita holds the record for the longest city name in California. The previous title-holder, La Canada Flintridge, slipped into second place when Rancho Santa Margarita was incorporated in 2000.
Rancho Santa Margarita is a new town in the rapidly growing region of Orange County, California. It's a planned community, which means there are plenty of shiny new apartment complexes, as well as all the amenities you would expect in a small city. You might think that such a new town would be lacking in character, but don't be so quick to judge. There's a strong community finding its feet here, and you won't have trouble finding community events to get involved in. In the summer, rock, soul and country music concerts are regularly held in Central Park, so you can live it up while watching the sun go down. Rancho Santa Margarita has a lot to offer, and you haven't even heard about the biggest attractions yet! The sunny climate and the incredibly beautiful surroundings are what draw many people to this Orange County city. So, if you do decide to move here, remember to get out of your smart new apartment every once in a while and enjoy the landscape. Go explore the Cleveland National Forest -- after all, it will be right on your doorstep. See more
Finding condos for rent in Rancho Santa Margarita is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Rancho Santa Margarita may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Rancho Santa Margarita that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.