609 Apartments for rent in Rancho Cordova, CA with Parking
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Rancho Cordova Accessible Apartments (4)
- Rancho Cordova Apartments with Balconies (17)
- Rancho Cordova Apartments with Garages (25)
- Rancho Cordova Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Rancho Cordova Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Rancho Cordova Apartments with Pools (8)
- Rancho Cordova Apartments with Washer-Dryers (24)
- Rancho Cordova Dog Friendly Apartments (23)
- Rancho Cordova Furnished Apartments (2)
- Rancho Cordova Pet Friendly Apartments (23)
- Gold River Apartments with Parking (2)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Parking (12)
- Carmichael Apartments with Parking (16)
- La Riviera Apartments with Parking (6)
- Rosemont Apartments with Parking (13)
- Orangevale Apartments with Parking (8)
- Vineyard Apartments with Parking (7)
- Citrus Heights Apartments with Parking (42)
- Arden-Arcade Apartments with Parking (39)
- Folsom Apartments with Parking (30)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Rancho Cordova?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Rancho Cordova?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Rancho Cordova?
This small town outside Sacramento was once a historic Gold Rush town though nowadays, as the large Super Walmart suggests, it has a markedly “suburban California” feel to it. But that’s not all bad: A scan down the road reveals pleasant streets with sunny skies overhead, friendly people and palm trees lining the horizon. There are a lot of big box stores to help get you moved in, convenient shopping almost everywhere, and a Starbucks brewing overpriced nerve juice on nearly every street corner....
Rancho Cordova, California isn’t world-renowned for nightlife or high-brow culture. Who cares though, right? There are certainly plenty of great reasons to live here — proximity to Sacramento, relatively safe neighborhoods, pleasant atmosphere— the list goes on. Rancho Cordova is scenic, the town offers plenty of parks, and its weather is beautiful all year long. For the elderly, there are numerous retirement homes and assisted living centers, as well as a thriving senior community. New development is springing up every day and being a coastal city means that waterfront activities abound. See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Rancho Cordova apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.