471 Apartments for rent in Rancho Cordova, CA with Balconies
- Rancho Cordova Accessible Apartments (2)
- Rancho Cordova Apartments with Garages (15)
- Rancho Cordova Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Rancho Cordova Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Rancho Cordova Apartments with Parking (16)
- Rancho Cordova Apartments with Pools (6)
- Rancho Cordova Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Rancho Cordova Dog Friendly Apartments (14)
- Rancho Cordova Furnished Apartments (1)
- Rancho Cordova Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Gold River Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Carmichael Apartments with Balconies (15)
- La Riviera Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Rosemont Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Orangevale Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Citrus Heights Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Arden-Arcade Apartments with Balconies (23)
- Folsom Apartments with Balconies (20)
- Foothill Farms Apartments with Balconies (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Rancho Cordova?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Rancho Cordova?
This small town outside Sacramento was once a historic Gold Rush town though nowadays, as the large Super Walmart suggests, it has a markedly “suburban California” feel to it. But that’s not all bad: A scan down the road reveals pleasant streets with sunny skies overhead, friendly people and palm trees lining the horizon. There are a lot of big box stores to help get you moved in, convenient shopping almost everywhere, and a Starbucks brewing overpriced nerve juice on nearly every street corner....
Rancho Cordova, California isn’t world-renowned for nightlife or high-brow culture. Who cares though, right? There are certainly plenty of great reasons to live here — proximity to Sacramento, relatively safe neighborhoods, pleasant atmosphere— the list goes on. Rancho Cordova is scenic, the town offers plenty of parks, and its weather is beautiful all year long. For the elderly, there are numerous retirement homes and assisted living centers, as well as a thriving senior community. New development is springing up every day and being a coastal city means that waterfront activities abound. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Rancho Cordova renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.