99 Apartments for Rent in Pleasanton, CA under $2,200
- Pleasanton Accessible Apartments (5)
- Pleasanton Apartments with Balconies (21)
- Pleasanton Apartments with Garages (19)
- Pleasanton Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Pleasanton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (13)
- Pleasanton Apartments with Parking (30)
- Pleasanton Apartments with Pools (21)
- Pleasanton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (23)
- Pleasanton Dog Friendly Apartments (19)
- Pleasanton Furnished Apartments (5)
- Pleasanton Pet Friendly Apartments (19)
- Dublin Apartments under 2200 (5)
- San Ramon Apartments under 2200 (6)
- Union City Apartments under 2200 (7)
- Fremont Apartments under 2200 (15)
- Milpitas Apartments under 2200 (2)
- Walnut Creek Apartments under 2200 (16)
- Sunnyvale Apartments under 2200 (6)
- Concord Apartments under 2200 (29)
- Pleasant Hill Apartments under 2200 (7)
- Pittsburg Apartments under 2200 (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How expensive is it to rent a studio apartment in Pleasanton?
How much is rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Pleasanton?
What is the typical rent for a two-bedroom apartments in Pleasanton?
"Pleasanton/Playing in time like an Aeolian melody, goat stars/Bound devil mountains crevasses./Like the fall of an eagle ancient stones cracked,/And rained through pine and bay/Until they exploded with crowns of jays." (- Pleasanton Poet Val Morehouse, "Diablo")
Pleasanton is a city lying in the shadow of Mount Diablo with 71,215 residents. It has the claim to fame of being one of the most expensive places to live in California and--make sure you're sitting down--in the USA. This is a pleasant place to live, just as the name suggests, with historic buildings and a good sense of community. Pleasanton is a white collar community with many people working in management roles. Its location between the San Francisco Bay Area and Central California Valley is perfect for commuting and is close to some of the best wineries in California for those who enjoy a good glass of wine every now and then.
Having trouble with Craigslist Pleasanton? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding a deal on affordable apartments under $2,200 in Pleasanton is worth the extra effort. Come ready to pounce on the best deals. Call the property management in advance to ask what paperwork they need and come prepared. Bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation from an employer or landlord are usually standard. It’s better to come to an apartment tour over-prepared and ready to sign.
You probably won’t find affordable apartments under $2,200 in Pleasanton in the heart of the action, but you can still land in a neighborhood you love. Look for locations on the outskirts of your dream location or reconsider how much space you really need. A studio apartment may offer plenty of space in your ideal neighborhood at a cheaper price point.
Some property managers will also know about apartments under $2,200 in other buildings they manage, or through word-of-mouth from industry contacts. Ask about any leads if you can’t find the space you need. Touring the first floor for affordable apartments that need some updating can also yield a great deal.