758 Apartments for rent in Pleasant Hill, CA under $2,500
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Pleasant Hill Accessible Apartments (1)
- Pleasant Hill Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Pleasant Hill Apartments with Garages (7)
- Pleasant Hill Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Pleasant Hill Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Pleasant Hill Apartments with Parking (16)
- Pleasant Hill Apartments with Pools (10)
- Pleasant Hill Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Pleasant Hill Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Pleasant Hill Furnished Apartments (2)
- Pleasant Hill Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
Finding a deal on affordable apartments under $2,500 in Pleasant Hill is worth the extra effort. Come ready to pounce on the best deals. Call the property management in advance to ask what paperwork they need and come prepared. Bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation from an employer or landlord are usually standard. It’s better to come to an apartment tour over-prepared and ready to sign.
You probably won’t find affordable apartments under $2,500 in Pleasant Hill in the heart of the action, but you can still land in a neighborhood you love. Look for locations on the outskirts of your dream location or reconsider how much space you really need. A studio apartment may offer plenty of space in your ideal neighborhood at a cheaper price point.
Some property managers will also know about apartments under $2,500 in other buildings they manage, or through word-of-mouth from industry contacts. Ask about any leads if you can’t find the space you need. Touring the first floor for affordable apartments that need some updating can also yield a great deal.