156 Apartments for rent in Martinez, CA under $2,000
- Martinez Accessible Apartments (2)
- Martinez Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Martinez Apartments with Garages (4)
- Martinez Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Martinez Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Martinez Apartments with Parking (10)
- Martinez Apartments with Pools (6)
- Martinez Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Martinez Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Martinez Furnished Apartments (1)
- Martinez Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Concord Apartments under 2000 (16)
- Walnut Creek Apartments under 2000 (3)
- Pittsburg Apartments under 2000 (4)
- Berkeley Apartments under 2000 (12)
- Emeryville Apartments under 2000 (4)
- Richmond Apartments under 2000 (5)
- San Francisco Apartments under 2000 (75)
- Hayward Apartments under 2000 (10)
- Union City Apartments under 2000 (1)
- Daly City Apartments under 2000 (3)
Some would argue Martinez is the birthplace of the martini. Even better, Martinez played an important role in the Pony Express and served as a station during the California Gold Rush.
Located in the San Francisco Bay Area, this city is home to 36,000 people. With one foot firmly rooted in its past and the other striding forwards into the future, Martinez is home to modern facilities and infrastructure as well as a rich and interesting history. If you like that combination, then why not take a look at apartments for rent in Martinez? Once something tempting has caught your eye, you could soon be calling this place home. See more
Finding a deal on affordable apartments under $2,000 in Martinez is worth the extra effort. Come ready to pounce on the best deals. Call the property management in advance to ask what paperwork they need and come prepared. Bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation from an employer or landlord are usually standard. It’s better to come to an apartment tour over-prepared and ready to sign.
You probably won’t find affordable apartments under $2,000 in Martinez in the heart of the action, but you can still land in a neighborhood you love. Look for locations on the outskirts of your dream location or reconsider how much space you really need. A studio apartment may offer plenty of space in your ideal neighborhood at a cheaper price point.
Some property managers will also know about apartments under $2,000 in other buildings they manage, or through word-of-mouth from industry contacts. Ask about any leads if you can’t find the space you need. Touring the first floor for affordable apartments that need some updating can also yield a great deal.