507 Apartments for rent in Placentia, CA with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Placentia Accessible Apartments (2)
- Placentia Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Placentia Apartments with Garages (7)
- Placentia Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Placentia Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Placentia Apartments with Parking (9)
- Placentia Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Placentia Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Placentia Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Anaheim Apartments with Pools (52)
- Brea Apartments with Pools (13)
- Fullerton Apartments with Pools (30)
- Orange Apartments with Pools (18)
- Yorba Linda Apartments with Pools (14)
- Rowland Heights Apartments with Pools (4)
- La Habra Apartments with Pools (6)
- La Habra Heights Apartments with Pools (1)
- Diamond Bar Apartments with Pools (3)
- North Tustin Apartments with Pools (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Placentia?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Placentia?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Placentia?
"Shouts going out to the city where I venture/It's the city of Placentia/Living your life ain't never been better" - (Kottonmouth Kings)
Located in sunny northern Orange County, where not only the Kottonmouth Kings but also Johnny Richter hails from, Placentia may at first give you the impression it has some rough and rugged rap cred. Not so, as Placentia is a quiet, sleepy suburb filled with schools, parks and yes, drive-thru restaurants. Its well inland from the coast, but beaches arent terribly far away, and mountains are near, too. Most importantly, Disneyland is just a single city border away in Anaheim. Obviously, this city of 50,000 is perfect for families, regardless of the type of music they listen enjoy. And while the high cost of living (this is California after all) may deter some from making their way out here, the nearly limitless list of amenities close by more than make up for that little issue. Plus, who can put a price on happiness? (hell, the happiest place on earth can, and its pretty high). Come here, get a season pass and save some cash in the long run. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Placentia means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Placentia could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.