140 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Orangevale, CA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Orangevale (3)
- Orangevale Accessible Apartments (3)
- Orangevale Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Orangevale Apartments with Garages (6)
- Orangevale Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Orangevale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Orangevale Apartments with Parking (7)
- Orangevale Apartments with Pools (3)
- Orangevale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Orangevale Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Orangevale Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Orangevale (3)
- Fair Oaks 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Gold River 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Citrus Heights 3 Bedroom Apartments (21)
- Folsom 3 Bedroom Apartments (19)
- Granite Bay 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Carmichael 3 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Rancho Cordova 3 Bedroom Apartments (11)
- Rocklin 3 Bedroom Apartments (23)
- Loomis 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Roseville 3 Bedroom Apartments (39)
"Was it roses instead of people that lived here? Like Orangevale was oranges. And Citrus Heights lemons maybe?" (-- Bob Stanley, Roseville)
The down to earth community of Orangevale is known for its rural community with rows of fruit trees. Some say there are more horses than people in this place that feels like country in the town. A name like Orangevale sounds refreshing, and the town has several areas zoned for residents to grow fruit trees and keep horses. This is a Census-designated population area, and at just 25 miles from downtown Sacramento, it is close enough to have the facilities of a big city, yet provides sufficient distance for residents to have the feel of a delightful rural community. The natural beauty of Orangevale has held its charm for over 100 years, making the transformation from early settlers attracted by gold prospecting and fertile land to those wanting to live in a beautiful setting with a sense of community. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Orangevale provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Orangevale. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.