264 Apartments for rent in Montebello, CA with Balconies
- Montebello Apartments with Garages (1)
- Montebello Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Montebello Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Montebello Apartments with Parking (3)
- Montebello Apartments with Pools (1)
- Montebello Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Montebello Furnished Apartments (1)
- Montebello Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Pico Rivera Apartments with Balconies (2)
- South San Gabriel Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Monterey Park Apartments with Balconies (4)
- East Los Angeles Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Alhambra Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Downey Apartments with Balconies (10)
- San Gabriel Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Santa Fe Springs Apartments with Balconies (1)
- El Monte Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Temple City Apartments with Balconies (1)
Back in the olden days, the land in Montebello operated under a "Rancho" land grant system, in order to encourage development of agriculture. Luckily for you, modern day Montebello doesn't require tough jeans (and an even tougher work ethic) get by.
With a tropical climate and average temperature ranging between 45 F and 85 F, Montebello is an outdoor lover's paradise. Boasting wide open spaces and a thriving social scene at its doorstep and a population of over 60,000, this city has something for everyone. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Montebello renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.