1,492 Accessible Apartments for rent in Menlo Park, CA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Menlo Park Apartments with Balconies (17)
- Menlo Park Apartments with Garages (12)
- Menlo Park Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Menlo Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (15)
- Menlo Park Apartments with Parking (18)
- Menlo Park Apartments with Pools (9)
- Menlo Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (16)
- Menlo Park Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Menlo Park Furnished Apartments (4)
- Menlo Park Luxury Apartments (1)
- Menlo Park Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Redwood City Accessible Apartments (9)
- Palo Alto Accessible Apartments (5)
- Mountain View Accessible Apartments (5)
- Foster City Accessible Apartments (5)
- Hayward Accessible Apartments (16)
- Sunnyvale Accessible Apartments (14)
- Fremont Accessible Apartments (14)
- Union City Accessible Apartments (1)
- San Mateo Accessible Apartments (11)
- Cupertino Accessible Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Menlo Park?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Menlo Park?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Menlo Park?
Conveniently located between San Francisco on the north and Palo Alto on the south.
Menlo Park is a tree-lined town with a total population of about 32,000. Interested in this 17.4 square mile town? Let’s find you a new crib.
Having trouble with Craigslist Menlo Park? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Menlo Park with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Menlo Park. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.