571 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Martinez, CA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Martinez Accessible Apartments (2)
- Martinez Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Martinez Apartments with Garages (3)
- Martinez Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Martinez Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Martinez Apartments with Parking (10)
- Martinez Apartments with Pools (9)
- Martinez Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Martinez Furnished Apartments (2)
- Martinez Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Pleasant Hill Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Benicia Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Contra Costa Centre Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Lafayette Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Concord Dog Friendly Apartments (16)
- Walnut Creek Dog Friendly Apartments (37)
- Orinda Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Moraga Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Bay Point Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Alamo Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
Some would argue Martinez is the birthplace of the martini. Even better, Martinez played an important role in the Pony Express and served as a station during the California Gold Rush.
Located in the San Francisco Bay Area, this city is home to 36,000 people. With one foot firmly rooted in its past and the other striding forwards into the future, Martinez is home to modern facilities and infrastructure as well as a rich and interesting history. If you like that combination, then why not take a look at apartments for rent in Martinez? Once something tempting has caught your eye, you could soon be calling this place home. See more
Finding an apartment in Martinez that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.