203 Condos for rent in Los Angeles, CA
- Los Angeles Accessible Apartments (202)
- Los Angeles Apartments with Balconies (1234)
- Los Angeles Apartments with Garages (911)
- Los Angeles Apartments with Gyms (516)
- Los Angeles Apartments with Hardwood Floors (934)
- Los Angeles Apartments with Parking (1745)
- Los Angeles Apartments with Pools (719)
- Los Angeles Apartments with Washer-Dryers (879)
- Los Angeles Co-Living Apartments (12)
- Los Angeles Dog Friendly Apartments (862)
- Los Angeles Furnished Apartments (346)
- Los Angeles Luxury Apartments (1625)
- Los Angeles Pet Friendly Apartments (885)
- Beverly Hills Condos for Rent (14)
- West Hollywood Condos for Rent (14)
- Culver City Condos for Rent (5)
- Burbank Condos for Rent (2)
- Santa Monica Condos for Rent (40)
- Ladera Heights Condos for Rent (1)
- Marina del Rey Condos for Rent (1)
- Inglewood Condos for Rent (1)
- Glendale Condos for Rent (6)
- San Fernando Condos for Rent (1)
"I see your hair is burnin'. Hills are filled with fire. If they say I never loved you. You know they are a liar. Drivin' down your freeways. Midnight alleys roam. Cops in cars .... LA Woman, you're my woman." (The Doors, 'LA Woman')
Moving to Los Angeles is the continuation of the American dream, of traveling west towards the setting sun and carving out a life on the edge of the world.
The good news: You can do it. Renting an apartment in LA is far easier and less expensive than in cities of comparable size like San Francisco and New York. Legions of dreamers, wanderers, pioneers, artists and those in search for a better life have picked up and moved to the belly of the beast, and so can you.
The bad news: Los Angeles has over 100 definable neighborhoods, and deciding which one of them to live in can be intimidating. However, if you do your research, you too can join the masses in the land of milk and honey, the entertainment capital of the world, the center of the universe: the City of Angels.
Having trouble with Craigslist Los Angeles? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding condos for rent in Los Angeles is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Los Angeles may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Los Angeles that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.