4,368 Apartments for rent in Los Angeles, CA with Balconies
- Los Angeles Accessible Apartments (170)
- Los Angeles Apartments with Garages (749)
- Los Angeles Apartments with Gyms (440)
- Los Angeles Apartments with Hardwood Floors (746)
- Los Angeles Apartments with Parking (1330)
- Los Angeles Apartments with Pools (613)
- Los Angeles Apartments with Washer-Dryers (649)
- Los Angeles Dog Friendly Apartments (666)
- Los Angeles Furnished Apartments (302)
- Los Angeles Luxury Apartments (1294)
- Los Angeles Pet Friendly Apartments (681)
- Beverly Hills Apartments with Balconies (28)
- West Hollywood Apartments with Balconies (36)
- Culver City Apartments with Balconies (23)
- Burbank Apartments with Balconies (18)
- Santa Monica Apartments with Balconies (63)
- Ladera Heights Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Marina del Rey Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Inglewood Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Glendale Apartments with Balconies (31)
- San Fernando Apartments with Balconies (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Los Angeles?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Los Angeles?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Los Angeles?
"I see your hair is burnin'. Hills are filled with fire. If they say I never loved you. You know they are a liar. Drivin' down your freeways. Midnight alleys roam. Cops in cars .... LA Woman, you're my woman." (The Doors, 'LA Woman')
Moving to Los Angeles is the continuation of the American dream, of traveling west towards the setting sun and carving out a life on the edge of the world.
The good news: You can do it. Renting an apartment in LA is far easier and less expensive than in cities of comparable size like San Francisco and New York. Legions of dreamers, wanderers, pioneers, artists and those in search for a better life have picked up and moved to the belly of the beast, and so can you.
The bad news: Los Angeles has over 100 definable neighborhoods, and deciding which one of them to live in can be intimidating. However, if you do your research, you too can join the masses in the land of milk and honey, the entertainment capital of the world, the center of the universe: the City of Angels.
Having trouble with Craigslist Los Angeles? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Los Angeles renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.