553 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Laguna Niguel, CA
- Laguna Niguel Accessible Apartments (4)
- Laguna Niguel Apartments with Balconies (48)
- Laguna Niguel Apartments with Garages (52)
- Laguna Niguel Apartments with Gyms (15)
- Laguna Niguel Apartments with Hardwood Floors (13)
- Laguna Niguel Apartments with Parking (61)
- Laguna Niguel Apartments with Pools (47)
- Laguna Niguel Apartments with Washer-Dryers (25)
- Laguna Niguel Furnished Apartments (19)
- Laguna Niguel Luxury Apartments (73)
- Laguna Niguel Pet Friendly Apartments (22)
- Dana Point Dog Friendly Apartments (16)
- Aliso Viejo Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- San Juan Capistrano Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Laguna Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (17)
- Laguna Hills Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Ladera Ranch Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Laguna Woods Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Mission Viejo Dog Friendly Apartments (20)
- San Clemente Dog Friendly Apartments (17)
- Coto de Caza Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
Originally a vast tract of empty ranch land, Laguna Niguel is now a vast range of tract homes filled with over 62,000 people. It was the first major master planned community in all of California. With cloudless skies, beach, mountain and canyon views, it’s considered one of the best places in the nation to live—if you can afford it.
Master planned just like your growing brood, Laguna Niguel is a safe slice of paradise that’s perfect for lily-white families that have successfully surfed the global recession like the Laird Hamiltons of financial fall-outs. It’s close to the beach (you can smell it, oh, and see it), has beautiful mountain views and is one of the most equestrian-friendly cities in the county. Beautiful, safe and often ungodly expensive, apartments aren’t common around these parts, and there aren’t a lot of rental properties to fisticuff for, but the luxury housing is some of the ritziest in town. Homes routinely sell for over a mil and often many times more. So grab your personal accountant and head to the hills of Laguna Niguel, where the views are wild and the nights are, well, mild. See more
Finding an apartment in Laguna Niguel that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.