568 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Laguna Hills, CA
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Laguna Hills (2)
- Laguna Hills Accessible Apartments (1)
- Laguna Hills Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Laguna Hills Apartments with Garages (5)
- Laguna Hills Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Laguna Hills Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Laguna Hills Apartments with Parking (11)
- Laguna Hills Apartments with Pools (7)
- Laguna Hills Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Laguna Hills Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Laguna Hills Furnished Apartments (1)
- Laguna Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Laguna Hills (4)
- Aliso Viejo 1 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Mission Viejo 1 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- Laguna Niguel 1 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Ladera Ranch 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Lake Forest 1 Bedroom Apartments (11)
- Laguna Beach 1 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- San Juan Capistrano 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Rancho Santa Margarita 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Coto de Caza 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Irvine 1 Bedroom Apartments (29)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Laguna Hills?
"Through Laguna Beach, or on the streets of Hollywood, even up in Santa Cruz, they're twisting and they're turning all night long. Every good old boy needs a California Girl, my only type of girl, a California Girl. Every good old boy needs a California Girl." (-Fight Fair, "California Girls")
Above the swirling waves, entitled young folks from reality TV shows, and the busy downtown area of Laguna Beach is Laguna Hills, a somewhat more mature yet just as gorgeous city that offers panoramic views of mountains, canyons, and the sea from its lofty position in South Orange County. Bursting with traditional recreational opportunities, such as movie theaters, fine restaurants, and golf courses, and less common options, such as hiking trails, horseback riding and fossil reefs, Laguna Hills is a pretty idyllic, if expensive, place to live. The near-perfect weather certainly draws people in from all over the nation, but it’s the accessiblefriendly community and wealth of amenities that distinguish it from other cities. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Laguna Hills offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Laguna Hills, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.