1,040 Apartments for rent in La Habra, CA with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- La Habra Accessible Apartments (1)
- La Habra Apartments with Balconies (6)
- La Habra Apartments with Garages (6)
- La Habra Apartments with Gyms (2)
- La Habra Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- La Habra Apartments with Parking (10)
- La Habra Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- La Habra Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- La Habra Furnished Apartments (1)
- La Habra Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- La Habra Heights Apartments with Pools (1)
- Fullerton Apartments with Pools (30)
- La Mirada Apartments with Pools (3)
- Hacienda Heights Apartments with Pools (3)
- Rowland Heights Apartments with Pools (4)
- Whittier Apartments with Pools (6)
- South Whittier Apartments with Pools (1)
- Brea Apartments with Pools (11)
- Buena Park Apartments with Pools (3)
- Placentia Apartments with Pools (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in La Habra?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in La Habra?
How can I find a cheap apartment in La Habra?
Did you know that President Nixon opened his first law office in La Habra? Suffice to say, he was not a crook.
La Habra is a friendly city, an enticing mixture of the sophistication of big city Los Angeles and the charm of a small town, all in sunny California. Located to the north of Orange County, California, more than 60,440 people call La Habra home. True to the warmth of California, the weather is quite stable, with a high of 74.5 °F in July and 55.5 °F in January. Good rental housing is quite competitive, with a vacancy level of only 3%. Also, you can expect to pay quite a bit for rent in La Habra because the median rent is a little higher than the average for California and more than half over the median national rental average. The good news is that the stunning scenery, beaches and thriving community more than make up for the value of the rent. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in La Habra means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in La Habra could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.