212 Apartments for Rent in Hermosa Beach, CA with Pools
- Hermosa Beach Accessible Apartments (1)
- Hermosa Beach Apartments with Balconies (34)
- Hermosa Beach Apartments with Garages (28)
- Hermosa Beach Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Hermosa Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
- Hermosa Beach Apartments with Parking (33)
- Hermosa Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (19)
- Hermosa Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Hermosa Beach Furnished Apartments (11)
- Hermosa Beach Luxury Apartments (13)
- Hermosa Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Redondo Beach Apartments with Pools (13)
- Manhattan Beach Apartments with Pools (4)
- Lawndale Apartments with Pools (2)
- El Segundo Apartments with Pools (1)
- Del Aire Apartments with Pools (2)
- Torrance Apartments with Pools (27)
- Hawthorne Apartments with Pools (4)
- Palos Verdes Estates Apartments with Pools (7)
- Gardena Apartments with Pools (1)
- Rolling Hills Estates Apartments with Pools (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Hermosa Beach?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Hermosa Beach?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Hermosa Beach?
Hermosa hardcore! Hermosa Beach, California, has given birth to two hardcore bands. Hardcore punk band Black Flag formed in the late 1970s in the town and played its first show at Valley Park on Pier Avenue. At the same time, the melodic hardcore band Descendents also was forming in Hermosa Beach.
A beachfront city in Los Angeles County, Hermosa Beach, California, is ideal for those looking for beach breezes that lower the temperature about 10 degrees from what is experienced in the sweltering city. What you'll get in return, unfortunately, is something the locals affectionately call the "May gray" or "June gloom," when morning fog rolls in from the bay. It usually burns off by noon, and the city counts an average of 325 days of sunshine every year. Hermosa means "beautiful," and once you see it first-hand, you'll understand why the founders chose the name. A popular spot with surfers, sunbathers, paddles boarders and those frequenting bars in between beach volleyball stints, Hermosa Beach is one of the South Bay's three beach cities. Situated between the other two -- Redondo Beach and Manhattan Beach -- Hermosa Beach boasts a population of 19,506. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Hermosa Beach means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Hermosa Beach could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.